I am trying to complete the chapter assignment list. However, I did not see Chapter 18 listed in pages 5-8 that provides us the due date for each chapter overview. Would you like for us to include Chapter 18 as one of our assignments due? If so, when would you like it due?
18.1 WHAT IS MEANT BY THE TERM "LEVERAGED BUY OUT"? (1 Google Presntation slide)
18.2 Take a look at some LBOs that have occurred at http://www.applet-magic.com/LBO.htm Microsoft Corporation attmpted to acquire Yahoo. Identify and apply two financial concepts (e.g. hostile takeover, LBO)from Microsoft's and Yahoo's perspectives. (1 Google Presntation slide for Microft's perspective, 1 Google Presntation slide for Yahoo's perspective)
Here are the questions for 18:
ReplyDelete18.1 WHAT IS MEANT BY THE TERM "LEVERAGED BUY OUT"? (1 Google Presntation slide)
18.2 Take a look at some LBOs that have occurred at http://www.applet-magic.com/LBO.htm Microsoft Corporation attmpted to acquire Yahoo. Identify and apply two financial concepts (e.g. hostile takeover, LBO)from Microsoft's and Yahoo's perspectives. (1 Google Presntation slide for Microft's perspective, 1 Google Presntation slide for Yahoo's perspective)
Hi Professor,
ReplyDeleteWhen is the Chapter Overview for Chapter 18 due? I see you posted the question for it, but I am still not sure of the due date.
Thanks,
Kanika